Boulders, Brews, and Boos!
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2023
***Check-in 30 Minutes Before Your Wave. Max of 50 Competitors Per Wave!***
- 10:00AM - 12:30PM (Wave 1)
- 12:45PM - 3:15PM (Wave 2)
- 3:15PM - 4:15PM (Intermission/Raffle)
- 4:15PM - 7:00pm (Finale)
- 7:00PM - 8:00pm (After-Party)
- Men’s - Beginner (V1-V3), Intermediate (V4-V6), Advanced (V7+)
- Women’s - Beginner (V1-V3), Intermediate (V4-V6), Advanced (V7+)
- There will be 10 labeled problems per category
- Top 3 of Intermediate & Advanced Will Partake in Our IFSC-Style Finale!
- Don't know what IFSC-Style is? Here is an example!
What Can I Win?
- Cash prize, Sponsored Items, Best Spirit Award, and Raffle Drawings!
- After Comp Party for all attendees
- Volunteering - Don't want to participate but want to be involved? We are looking for volunteers who want to help! Fill out here!
Sign Up In 3 Steps!
Step 1: Purchase Your Competitor Ticket or Comp T-Shirt Above!
- Competitor Ticket - If you want to do some cool sends, buy this!
- B&B Members - Save $10 by using the discount code "BBMEMBER". MUST have active membership on day of comp.
- Buy Wave 1 Here!
- Buy Wave 2 Here!
- Comp T-Shirt - If you want to have a token of this memory and rep the coolest climbing gym in NWA, buy this! Have an idea for a comp t-shirt? Send in your design to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Step 2: Fill Out A Waiver If You Haven't Been In The Gym Before!
Create an account and watch our waiver video >>here<<
Children under 18 must have a legal guardian fill out their waivers! No exceptions.
Step 3: Show-Up! :)