Boulders and Brews
Day Pass (No Rental Shoes)Regular price $16.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Day Pass (With Rental Shoes)Regular price $20.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
3 Punch Pass (Rental shoes NOT included)Regular price $45.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
1 Month Membership (NOT EFT; Begins on Day of Purchase)Regular price $75.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
6 Month Membership for $365Regular price $365.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$390.00 USDSale price $365.00 USDSale
12 Month Membership for $720Regular price $720.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$780.00 USDSale price $720.00 USDSale
***Sales Tax Included in Pricing! The Price You See Is What You Pay!***
- $65/Month - EFT / Auto Draft Membership (IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY)
- $75/Month - Pre-Paid Month Membership, No EFT Membership
- NO Initiation Fee (We believe in no hidden fees. 100% Transparency. The price you see is what you pay, even on retail items!)
Day Passes (Not Physical Items) + Rental Shoes / Chalk Bags:
- $16 - 1 Day Pass (without rental shoes)
- $20 - 1 Day Pass (with rental shoes)
- $45 - 3 Punch Pass (rental shoes sold separately)
- $5 - Rental Shoes
- $2.50 - Rental Chalk Bag
Discounts (Do NOT Stack):
- Auto-Draft / ETF Membership ONLY
- Student Discount Membership (Must Show Valid School ID) - $55/month
- Family Household Membership. No Age Restriction.
- $65 - Primary Person
- $50 - 1st Person
- $35 - 2nd person
- $20 - Any Additional Person Afterwards
- 10% OFF Membership (Must show paystub or ID)
- Corporate / Organization Discount (contact us if you’re interested in getting your company/org on our list!)
- Fayetteville Disc Association
- Hero Discount (Firefighters, Law Enforcement, Paramedics, Military)
- Pharmacy (Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians)
- Day Pass
- Day Pass Discount Nights 50% OFF After 5PM:
- Ladies Night - Tuesdays
- Student and Teacher - Wednesdays
- Healthcare Professionals - Thursdays
- Buddy Night (2 for $30 - Rental Shoes Included) - Fridays
- Climbing Industry 50% OFF Discount (Must Show Paystub)
Group Events (Do NOT assume filling out this form means your event is booked! You will receive a separate email to discuss details!):
- 16 (+) y/o - May climb & use The Basement (Weight Room) unsupervised; ***Waivers must be filled out by an adult beforehand***
- ≤15 - NOT allowed at Basement (Weight Room)
- ≤ 12 y/o - Must Pass Bouldering Safety Test & Supervised by Adult (18+ with Valid Driver’s Licenses) At ALL Times.
- 1 Adult : 2 Children Ratio
- Bouldering Safety Test (30 seconds) - Climbing is inherently dangerous. Demonstrating how to properly fall from top while supervised by staff is imperative. At B&B Crew's discretion, if child cannot successfully demonstrate how to fall safely, child's day pass will be refunded and may revisit Boulder Safety Test at a later time.
- If interested in learning how to fall properly and want to take a paid safety session, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlimited Access to Bouldering Gym
- Unlimited Access to ALL Fitness Classes
- Unlimited Access to ALL Yoga Classes
- 2 FREE Guest Passes / Month (Rental Shoes NOT Included)
- 10% OFF Any B&B Coffee Drink (Does NOT Stack with B&B Mug 15% Discount)
- 10% OFF Any In-Store Retail & Merch
- Shop Local Discount (Must provide membership email receipt)
- MooseJaw - 15% OFF In-Store (Excludes bikes)
- Botanical Garden of The Ozarks - $10 OFF Annual Membership
- May Freeze Membership (Up to 3 Months At A Time, Twice A Year Non-Consecutively With At Least One Month In Between). Freeze Dues are $10/month.
- Student Members May Freeze During Summer Breaks between May 1st - July 31st. No Freeze Dues Applied.
- May Cancel Membership At Any Time. For EFT, cancellation fee of $20 within 60 days of membership initiation. If membership was canceled and is reinstated, a re-initiation fee of $50 will be applied.
- Any Pre-Opening Perks (Tiers) Is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Unused retail items may be returned within 2 weeks.
- We're sorry to see you go! Please fill out this form, and we'll email you when we've processed your membership. If you haven't heard back from us after a week, please call the gym at 479-332-5395.
Autodraft Terms & Conditions:
- Autodraft payment will be charged on the 5th of every month.
- Cancellation: May Cancel At Any Time. For autodraft, cancellation fee of $20 within 60 days of membership initiation. I am aware there's no initiation fee at this time, but if I cancel my membership and want to reinitiate at a later date, a re-initiation fee of $50 will be applied. I am aware that if I cancel my membership, it must be at least 3 days before the 5th of next month aka next billing cycle.
- Hold: May Freeze Membership (Up to 3 Months at a time, twice a year non-consecutively with at least one month in between). Freeze dues are $10 a month.
- Hold/Cancellation Requests: Requests must be at least 3 days before the 5th of next month aka next billing cycle to allow time to be processed. Requests submitted within 3 days of next billing cycle will not be processed until after the next billing cycle.
- Parking: You'll receive a parking tag upon signing a membership. The tag must be returned if a member cancels. When parked here, member must be in the facility at all times. If you walk to Dickson St regardless of whether you were in the gym - before or after being in the facility - can result in your car getting booted. Boulders and Brews is NOT liable if your car gets booted. Booting fee is $40.